Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Netball Australia (ABN 66 003 142 818) of 191 Johnston Street, Fitzroy, Victoria, 3065 (Promoter).
2. Entry into the Fast5 Netball Provider Giveaway (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
3. Entry is open to all potential Fast5 Netball Providers except:
a. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members;
b. Persons who have breached the Terms of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (Entrants).
4. The Promotion commences on 1 November 2017 at 12:00 pm (ADST) and concludes on 13 November 2017 at 7:30 pm (ADST) (Promotion Period).
How to Enter
5. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must visit playfast5.test and then:
a. Register their organisation name and contact details to become a Fast5 Netball Provider;
b. Read and agree to the Terms of the Fast5 Netball Intellectual Property Sub-License Agreement available from the relevant state/territory Member Organisation;
c. Create a Fast5 Netball Competition in the Fast5 Game Management System;
d. Set up, publicise and commit to running at least one Fast5 Netball competition that commences prior to or on 11 December 2017
6. Entrants may enter the competition once only.
7. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
8. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or reject any entry.
Draws and Prizes
9. Each successful application to become a Fast5 Netball Provider that satisfies all requirements in 5.a-5.d will receive one Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
10. The Promoter will arrange for delivery of the prize in conjunction with delivery of additional Fast5 Netball equipment.
11. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to select alternate winner/s if it determines that the winner/s do not adequately satisfy these Terms.
12. The prize is not transferable and not redeemable for any cash amount.
13. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute for the prize with another prize of equal value as determined by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize.
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to verify, or require the Entrant to verify, the Entrant’s identity, eligibility to enter the Promotion, entry submitted and compliance with these Terms.
15. If there is a dispute about the identity of the Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the identity of the Entrant.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the Promotion, Entrants grant the Promoter a royalty free, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to keep, store, reproduce, publish all or part of their entry.
17. Entrants acknowledge and agree that:
a. Their personal information will be collected by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, conducting future promotions; and for marketing purposes; and
b. Their personal information may be disclosed by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s rights under these Terms;
c. If they win the Prize, the Promoter can use their personal information to credit them for their entry and disclose their personal information in communication about the Promotion.
19. If the Promotion is compromised in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion. Notice of any changes to the Promotion, including any consequential changes to these Terms, will be communicated via Fast5 Netball social media channels.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, each Entrant completely releases Netball Australia and/or the relevant State or Territory Netball Organisation and/or Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Limited from all liability arising in any way out of the Promotion.
21. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury, damages, expenses or loss whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) to persons or property arising in any way out of the Promotion.
22. Each Entrant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses or damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms, the conduct of the Entrant in relation to the Promotion, or use of the Prize.
23. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the Promotion is final and binding on all Entrants. No correspondence will be entered into regarding such decisions, the Promotion, these Terms or the results.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Last updated – 02 October 2017