Terms – Fast5 Netball Recurring Payment Authority
The following terms apply to each payment made to Netball Australia Limited through its Payment Processor.
- 1. Definitions
“Fast5 Application” means the Fast5 Netball web portal and mobile application.
“Fast5 Netball” means a variation of netball played with modified rules and shortened playing times.
“Netball Australia Network” means State and Territory Organisations, participating clubs, organisations and other entities (including associations and not for profit organisations) involved in Fast5 Netball.
“Participant” means the person who receives the Services.
“Payment Processor” means the third-party payment processor used by us from time to time to process payments for the Services.
“Recurring Payment Authority” means the recurring payment authority you give us when you agree to these Terms.
“Services” means the provision of access to a Fast5 Netball game by the Netball Australia Network to the Participant.
“Terms” means these recurring payment authority terms. It also includes each paragraph above under the heading ‘Recurring Payment Authority’.
“us” or “we” means Netball Australia Limited and its successors and assigns.
“you” means the person who gives this recurring payment authority by agreeing to these Terms.
- 2. Recurring Payment Authority, operation and Payment Processor
- The Participant is required to register through the Fast5 Application each time he or she participates in a Fast5 Netball game organised by the Netball Australia Network and by doing so we are authorised to charge the credit or debit card provided to us for the Services.
- We use a Payment Processor to process amounts payable for the Services. You authorise our Payment Processor to charge the credit or debit card on our behalf.
- We are not responsible for any act or omission of the Payment Processor or the performance or non-performance of any service by it.
- The processing of payments will be subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to these Terms.
- The debit that will show up on the credit card statement or bank statement in relation to the Services will include a reference to “Fast5”. It may also refer to ‘PIN Payments’. This is our Payment Processor.
- All transactions are processed by the Payment Processor in Australian dollars.
- 3. Changes by us
We may vary these Terms on 14 days’ notice by email or through the Fast5 Application. If you do not agree to the Terms as varied, you may terminate this Recurring Payment Authority in accordance with section 4 of these Terms.
- 4. Termination
- You can cancel this Recurring Payment Authority by removing the card details from the Fast5 Application.
- We can cancel this Recurring Payment Authority, without contacting you, by removing the card details from the Fast5 Application if the Participant has not received Services from us for a period of 12 months.
- 5. Obligations
- There must be a sufficient limit available on the card or sufficient funds in the relevant account for the card to be debited for the Services provided. If there is an insufficient limit on the credit card or insufficient funds available in the account linked to the debit card we or the relevant financial institution may charge a fee and/or interest. The Services must be paid for by another method in these circumstances.
- The account statement for the card should be checked to verify that the amounts charged to the card in relation to the Services are correct.
- If we are liable to pay goods and services tax (“GST”) on a supply made in connection with this Recurring Payment Authority, then you agree to pay us on demand an amount equal to the consideration payable for the supply multiplied by the prevailing GST rate.
- You agree to indemnify us for any costs incurred by us as a result of us being provided with incorrect card details.
- 6. Authority
- If you have accepted these Terms on behalf of the card holder, you:
- confirm you are authorised to accept these Terms on their behalf;
- declare that you have read, understood, acknowledge and agree to, and have fully explained to the card holder, the terms and effect of this Recurring Payment Authority;
- acknowledge and declare that the card holder has read the Terms and, together with your explanation, the card holder has, to the best of your belief, understood the Terms and effect of the Terms.
- If the credit or debit card is in the name of the Participant but you are signing as parent or legal guardian on the Participant’s behalf because the Participant is under 18 years old, you confirm that the Participant has authorised the credit or debit card to be charged pursuant to these Terms.
- 7. Dispute
- If you believe that there has been an error in debiting the card, you should notify us directly by e-mail or by prepaid post to [email protected] or PO Box 13285, Law Courts VIC 8010 and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query efficiently.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that the card has been incorrectly debited we will respond to the query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding and arrange for a refund to be charged to the card that was debited in error.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that the card has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding.
- 8. Confidentiality
- We will keep any information in this Recurring Payment Authority confidential except as explained below. We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you or the card holder secure.
- We will only disclose information that we have about you or the card holder:
- to our Payment Processor;
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of these Terms (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
- 9. Notice
- If you wish to notify us in writing about anything relating to this Recurring Payment Authority, you should write to us by e-mail or by prepaid post to [email protected] or PO Box 13285, Law Courts VIC 8010.
- We will notify you by sending a notice in the ordinary post to the address you have given us in the My Personal Details page of the Fast5 Application.
- Any notice will be deemed to have been received two business days after it is posted.