- Where can I play Fast5?
- It's simple, head to the competitions page, type in your postcode and you will find your nearest Fast5 competition.
- How do I register a team for Fast5?
- Head to the competitions page and follow the steps to register a team.
- How can I find a team to join if I am an individual player?
- When you find the competition you want to play in on the competitions page click the register button and tick the individual sign up button.
- How much does it cost to play Fast5?
- The cost for each Fast5 game varies as it is set by the host venue.
Some venues may charge an upfront team registration fee. Then once you are in a competition you can pay as you play from one week to the next.
- How many players do you require for Fast5?
- You must have five players to take the court, but you can have up to five extra players for substitutions.
- What are the uniform requirements?
- We want you to be comfortable so there is no uniforms requirements, just wear appropriate footwear!
Teams must also play in matching bibs.
- We need bibs for our game – how do we get these?
- Your venue will supply you with bibs for the game.
You will get two bibs for each of the five playing positions to speed up those substitutions!
These will need to be returned at the conclusion of every game to avoid a cost.
- My team can't play this week, what do we do? Will I get charged?
- If you need to forfeit, it is best to contact your Fast5 provider.
In cases where your game does not go ahead, game payments only occur when a score has been entered into the system, so you should not have been charged.
- I am a business looking to provide Fast5 at my venue. How do I register my interest as a provider of Fast5?
- You can register your interest in becoming a Fast5 provider via the ‘Register Interest’ link at the bottom of each page on this site. Please complete the "Become a Provider" form to register your interest. You will then be contacted by a netball representative from your state to discuss your registration and help you get started.
- I would like to offer Fast5 at my netball association. How do I register my association to become a provider of Fast5?
- You can register your association by contacting your State Organisation or via the ‘Register Interest’ link at the bottom of each page of this site.
- Can I adapt the Fast5 Netball rules to fit our association or business’ needs?
- The Rules of the Game are designed to ensure all players across the country enjoy their Fast5 experience, and may not be changed or removed.